EasyParcel Version 8.0 has been launched on 20th September 2018, and it came a totally new interface to book for your shipments. Watch the above video to find out the brand new booking flow in EasyParcel V8.0.
STEP 1: Fill in the collection postcode and delivery postcode with the weight of the parcel & Click “Quote & Book”.
STEP 2: You will see a list of courier companies available for delivery. These are the different services available:
- Same Day PickUp: Collection will be made by today. Available for orders made before 12pm.
- Scheduled PickUp: You may schedule collection up to 14 days in advance.
- On Demand: Collection and delivery made on the same day.
STEP 3: Select the courier you want and the collection date & click “Book Now”.
What is VIP rate and Your rate?
1. VIP rate: This is the rate you get if you top up for a better package.
2. Your rate: The rate you’re paying now.
STEP 4: Fill in the delivery and parcel’s details.
STEP 5: Tick the SMS notification if you need it or else tick the notice and click “Next”.
What is SMS Notifier?
- Automatically send SMS to your recipient with tracking details once order is made.
- Each SMS costs $0.10 and it is free for customers who top up EP300 or above.
STEP 6: Confirm your booking and click “Check Out”.
STEP 7: Click “Pay With Credit Now”.
STEP 8: Click on “Print Now” to print your AWB.
STEP 9: You’re DONE! You can then check for delivery status at “All Shipments” tab or print your AWB as well.
That’s it! Now you can focus on packing your parcel and wait for collection from our courier partners! Remember to attach the AWB on your parcel.
Hope you find this useful. If you need any assistance, kindly contact us:
2. Email to email@example.com (For support assistance)