Send internationally from $21.30
Greetings!! Today we are bringing you a brand new courier that will provide international service to you guys. It’s United Parcel Service also known as UPS. For now, UPS will be covering major countries such as listed below:-
Herewith some general information about United Parcel Service (UPS) :
- Same day pick up: For orders made before 4.00pm. Parcel will be collected today from 8.30am to 6pm for office area and 8.30am to 9pm for residential area.
- Next day pick up: Parcels will be collected on next working day from 8.30am to 6pm for office area and 8.30am to 9pm for residential area.
- Delivery time frame: 1-3 working days but also subjected to custom clearance.
- An additional charge of $15 per package or a maximum of $62 per shipment may be billed to the shipper for unsuccessful delivery because of an incorrect address, or if addressed to a P.O. Box.
- A charge of $38.80 per shipment or $0.90 per kg applies, whichever is greater, for delivery to or collection from an area beyond UPS extended areas which are less accessible for pickups and deliveries.
- All rates quoted are nett rate inclusive of shipping fee only and does not include address correction fee by courier, customs duty and taxes, temporary import export charges, import taxes or duties and shipment return charges.
UPS will compensate SGD120 on basic insurance coverage for damaged and lost shipments.
- Maximum weight: 30kg
- Parcel weight will be determined by either actual or volumetric weight (VW) or whichever is higher. VW formula =(height x width x length)cm / 5000
- Maximum Dimension : 270cm(L) x 270cm(W) x 270cm(H). Claim of damaged or shortage should be provided by consignee 24 hours upon successful delivery.
What’s the rate? As there will be price fluctuation from time to time depending on the courier service provider due to fuel & handling surcharges, our best suggestion for you to get an accurate pricing for your delivery order is to obtain it from our website at EasyParcel.
From there, all you need to do is pretty simple and straightforward. Simply provide your collection and delivery details together with the weight of your parcel and you will be given a list of pricing by different courier. You can then select the preferred one to go for that particular delivery. Easy right?
By the way, you will need to register your credit card for verification and account activation for international shipping.
STEP 1: Click on “International”.
You will need to register your credit card before you are able to ship your parcel internationally.
STEP 2: Fill in the collection details and delivery details with the weight of the parcel.
STEP 3: Click “Quote & Book”.
STEP 4: Choose your collection date and click “Book Now”.
STEP 5: Fill in the details.
STEP 6: Check the box and click “Next”.
STEP 7: Confirm your order and proceed to payment by clicking “CheckOut”.
Make sure to attach your parcel's invoice along with the AWB!
If you have not register an account with us,
Last but not least, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you. Thank you.